Beginner and intermediate skiers can zip down groomed runs on a light ski equipped with Graphene for added strength without too much extra weight. A dialled camber and rocker ratio gives you great control. And the balanced design of the Pure Joy’s architecture makes it, well, a joy to ride.
- ERA 3.0 combines technology, rocker and shape for optimal performance.
- Graphene layer adds a lot of strength, but little weight.
- Power Sidewall construction keeps the weight low by using a synthetic core.
- Camber underfoot with 20% rocker in the tip is tuned for female shredders.
- UHM base is durable and easy to maintain.
- Included JOY 9 GW SLR bindings are GripWalk comptible and have DIN values from 2.5-9.
There are no reviews yet.